BME Language School was founded in 1989 by the Budapest University of Technology and Economics with the support of the British Council and the Soros Foundation. The language school offers language courses in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Hungarian.
The school operates on the campus of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics and is open to the general public. we offer a professional environment which assures high quality language learning. Many of our teachers also teach university students at the BME Centre of Modern Languages, ensuring up-to-date, high level language learning.
- Individual language courses – the course fee is determined by the learner’s needs
- Small group language courses (60750 HUF / 45 lessons and 81000 HUF/60 lessons , one teaching lesson= 45 minutes)
- Get by in Hungary! Language basics and cultural tips. Teaching language is English or German (60750 HUF / 45 lessons and 81000 HUF/60 lessons)
The course fee does not include the cost of the course book.
- Second course discount 10%
- BME staff and students 10%
Would you like to apply? Complete the form below and we will contact you soon!